-   -   Copy Pivot column from one Sheet to Another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/451547-copy-pivot-column-one-sheet-another.html)

[email protected]

Copy Pivot column from one Sheet to Another

Hi,

I have the following vba command which copies the Pivot Data to another sheet, however I need to be more specific. I need to copy individual columns, ideally by column name or by column number and I don't want the header only the data.

Worksheets("Core Pivot").PivotTables("corePivot").TableRange2.Copy Destination:=Worksheets("Present").Range("A2")

Claus Busch

Am Mon, 11 Jul 2016 05:57:27 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

I have the following vba command which copies the Pivot Data to another sheet, however I need to be more specific. I need to copy individual columns, ideally by column name or by column number and I don't want the header only the data.

Worksheets("Core Pivot").PivotTables("corePivot").TableRange2.Copy Destination:=Worksheets("Present").Range("A2")

try:

Sub Test()
Dim pt As PivotTables

Set pt = ActiveSheet.PivotTables
With pt(1)
With .PivotFields("Sum of Forecast")
.DataRange.Copy Sheets("Present").Range("A2")
End With
End With
End Sub

where "Sum of Forecast" is a column header (field name)

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

[email protected]

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 1:57:30 PM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi,

I have the following vba command which copies the Pivot Data to another sheet, however I need to be more specific. I need to copy individual columns, ideally by column name or by column number and I don't want the header only the data.

Worksheets("Core Pivot").PivotTables("corePivot").TableRange2.Copy Destination:=Worksheets("Present").Range("A2")

Perfect - Thx

Tim Paine

Follow these steps to copy pivot column from one sheet to another
Step 1
Click on the worksheet that contains the Pivot Table. You can do this easily by clicking the appropriate worksheet tab that appears at the bottom of the Excel window.

Step 2
Right-click the worksheet tab again. A pop-up menu will appear. Choose the "Move or Copy" option. Another pop-up menu appears.

Step 3
Click the "Create a copy" check box. Then click once on the existing worksheet in the menu list before which you wish to place the copy of the Pivot Table.

Step 4
Press the "OK" button. Excel copies the Pivot Table to another worksheet and places the copy in the specified worksheet location.

Copy the Pivot Table
Step 1
Click on the worksheet that contains the Pivot Table you wish to copy.
Step 2
Click once on an empty cell in the upper left of the Pivot Table, just above the Pivot Table data.

Step 3
Drag the mouse down and to the right until you reach an empty cell on the lower right of the Pivot Table.

Step 4
Right-click on the selected Pivot Table cells and choose the "Copy" option. Alternately, press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys on your keyboard to copy the information.

Step 5
Click in the worksheet where you wish to place the copied Pivot Table. Press the "Ctrl" and "V" keys, or right-click and choose the "Paste" command.

I hope this is helpful!
Admin
Apps4Rent