-   -   Combinations (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/451296-re-combinations.html)

[email protected]

Combinations

On Saturday, January 18, 2003 at 7:38:57 PM UTC+5:30, João Veríssimo wrote:
Hi!

I am trying to think how VBA/Excel could list all possible combinations /
arrangements of a set of elements, but I couldn´t manage it yet.

I think Myrna Larson had written some code for this, and that it was posted
in this newsgroup.

Notice that i am not talking about permutations, but combinations of a
(smaller) number of elements from a set.

Any one can do this?

Tham you very much,
--
João Veríssimo )

[...]

hi sir i am from india
i am doing project in vba.
i want to known how to create a combinations using text/words like aaa,bbb and numbers?

can u help me?
\