-   -   Excel named tables or dynimac named ranges? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/450742-excel-named-tables-dynimac-named-ranges.html)

Håkan Björkström

Excel named tables or dynimac named ranges?

I have Excel projects using a lot of small lookup ranges - also large worksheets. I have a question about advantages/disadvantages of named tables and dynamic named ranges. At first sight it seems that named tables supersede the dynamic named ranges, but I think it's not quite true.
Can anyone shortly explain the advantages/disadvantages of those two?

Håkan