-   -   Vlookups not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/450514-vlookups-not-working.html)

[email protected]

Vlookups not working

Dear all,

I am having 2 separate issues with some Vlookup functions in Excel.

1) The vlookup I have entered when dragged down to other cells does not appear to match to the array even though it has been locked in ($).

2) The vlookup doesn't pick up all of the options based the validation, drop down menu selection given, it does for some but not for all.

All help is gratefully received.

Mandeep Baluja

Vlookups not working

Try to trim your text. basically or sent me the sheet.

Regards,
Mandeep Baluja
LearningZmyPassion
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=312532939