-   -   Need a formula which shows the table.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/450288-need-formula-shows-table.html)

akinkaraman

Need a formula which shows the table..

I need a formula which sees and gets the information from the table below..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2sa...mRzY1E/preview
0

akinkaraman

No any help?

[email protected]

--

akinkaraman

mofify to suit
=SUM(OFFSET(G5,1,0,COUNTA(G5:G300),1))

akinkaraman

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1618432)
On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:17:21 AM UTC-5, akinkaraman wrote:
I need a formula which sees and gets the information from the table

below..

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2sa...mRzY1E/preview

0

--

akinkaraman

mofify to suit
=SUM(OFFSET(G5,1,0,COUNTA(G5:G300),1))

Sir I couldn't do/modify it. Can you help me please?