-   -   Find Duplicates in a Schedule (Two fields: Time and ApplicantID) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/450078-find-duplicates-schedule-two-fields-time-applicantid.html)

OutdoorRuss

Find Duplicates in a Schedule (Two fields: Time and ApplicantID)

I have a schedule for a job fair that has thousands of applicant interview times at hundreds of interview tables. I need a quick way to make sure there are no duplicate times for each applicant.

I have a table something like this:

Time | TableID | ApplicantID | Applicant Name

I want to search for both Time and ApplicantID to see if there are any duplicates and then highlight them or identify in some way that those conflicts need to be resolved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Claus Busch

Find Duplicates in a Schedule (Two fields: Time and ApplicantID)

Hi,

Am Thu, 15 May 2014 07:23:13 -0700 (PDT) schrieb OutdoorRuss:

Time | TableID | ApplicantID | Applicant Name

I want to search for both Time and ApplicantID to see if there are any duplicates and then highlight them or identify in some way that those conflicts need to be resolved.

select your table A2:En = Conditional Formatting = New Rule = Use
formula to determine.....:
=SUMPRODUCT(--($A$2:A2=$A2),--($C$2:C2=$C2))1
and select the expected fill color

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional