-   -   Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/450046-help.html)

Amanda Parks

Help

My boss wants me to take some cells in excel and basically what he wants me to do is do a what "if" scenario is equal to 0.00 to ad it to the next cell over. I'm kind of thinking this can't be done but maybe it can. Some kind of advice is appreciated. :)

MyVeryOwnSelf[_3_]

Help

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:12:38 PM UTC-7, Amanda Parks wrote:
My boss wants me to take some cells in excel and basically what he wants
me to do is do a what "if" scenario is equal to 0.00 to ad it to the
next cell over. I'm kind of thinking this can't be done but maybe it
can. Some kind of advice is appreciated. :)

While I don't quite understand the requirement, you might want to look into the "Goal Seek" feature using Excel's built-in Help.