-   -   how to do data validation in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449874-how-do-data-validation-excel.html)

[email protected]

how to do data validation in excel

hi
can someone please tell me how to do data validation and how to use vlookup where ref numbers are different (alphanumeric and other one is numeric)?

Claus Busch

how to do data validation in excel

Hi,

Am Fri, 28 Feb 2014 23:46:16 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

can someone please tell me how to do data validation and how to use vlookup where ref numbers are different (alphanumeric and other one is numeric)?

can you show us your workbook with example data and an explanation what
you want to do and how the result should look like?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2