-   -   Conditional Highlight (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449685-re-conditional-highlight.html)

Colin Hayes

Conditional Highlight

Hi Claus

Thanks very much for this. I'm trying to adapt the conditional
formatting to count horizontally , rather than vertically.

I've added a 'Horizontal' sheet to the workbook , but I'm having trouble
adapting the formatting formula to read across rather than down. Can you
help?

The only difference would be that the quantity needed changed from 3 to
whatever is shown in H.

Thanks Claus I'm grateful.

The file is here :

http://www.chayes.demon.co.uk/CF_Col...al_Working.xls

In article , Claus Busch
writes
Hi Colin,

Am Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:14:15 +0000 schrieb Colin Hayes:

This combination would respond to conditional formatting : (I colour
red)

C D E

Product A In Stock 1
Product A Out Of Stock 4
Product A Pending 3

please look he
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...B6121822A3%213
26
for the workbook "CF_Colin"

Regards
Claus B.

Claus Busch

Conditional Highlight

Hi Colin,

Am Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:54:11 +0000 schrieb Colin Hayes:

Thanks very much for this. I'm trying to adapt the conditional
formatting to count horizontally , rather than vertically.

please look he
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for workbook "CF_Horizontal"

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Colin Hayes

Conditional Highlight

In article , Claus Busch
writes
Hi Colin,

Am Thu, 9 Jan 2014 23:54:11 +0000 schrieb Colin Hayes:

Thanks very much for this. I'm trying to adapt the conditional
formatting to count horizontally , rather than vertically.

please look he
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...B6121822A3%213
26
for workbook "CF_Horizontal"

Regards
Claus B.

Hi Claus

Perfect solution. Many thanks Claus for your time and expertise.

Best Wishes

Colin