-   -   Delete Rows where cells does not meet criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44965-delete-rows-where-cells-does-not-meet-criteria.html)

Danny

Delete Rows where cells does not meet criteria

My workbook has 14 columns and more than 1000 rows.
Column C header is Last Payment Date and Column F header is Next Payment Date.
I need to DELETE all rows that has a different date other than 9/1/05 in
Column C and 10/1/05 in Column F.

Everyday, I temporarily insert a column in Column A, copy Column C, paste in
Column A, sort and delete the rows (same procedure for Column F).
Is there a worksheet function or macro that will automatically do this?

Thanks for your help.

bj

check out auto filter for the selections