-   -   drop down box code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449310-drop-down-box-code.html)

[email protected]

drop down box code

How to get a drop down ( it look likes a text box but when clicked on it gives all list of options) just like the one google calendar uses. I need java code or Jquery that supports it.

Can anyone reply me?

Thank you

Auric__

drop down box code

karthik.vempati6 wrote:

How to get a drop down ( it look likes a text box but when clicked on it
gives all list of options) just like the one google calendar uses. I
need java code or Jquery that supports it.

Then why are you asking in a group about Excel worksheet functions? You need
to ask in a Java or Jquery group.

Can anyone reply me?

Consider yourself replied to.

--
If you take away the ideas held in the books,
what do you have but dead trees?

wabbleknee

drop down box code

Have you tried help (?) in Excel. When the search box comes up, type in
"drop down box" multiple