-   -   offset formula causing Circular reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449247-offset-formula-causing-circular-reference.html)

Fighting Illini Mike

offset formula causing Circular reference

I have come across this before but don't know what the solution is. I had a Excel 2010 workbook open with many offset formulas in it when I opened an old .xls worksheet. After I opened up the old worksheet, I got circular references in my other workbook because of my offset formulas. They previously hadn't been causing circular references.

How do I stop these incorrect circular references?

[email protected]

offset formula causing Circular reference

Was there any reply to this? I have it also now and cant find a fix for it...

[email protected]

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:39:42 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Was there any reply to this? I have it also now and cant find a fix for it...

If you want to send to me with the info here, I'll check in both versions.

[email protected]

offset formula causing Circular reference

As per my understanding...you need to click on file---Option---Formulas---and check the box-enable iterative calculation.

Hope it will help you.

--
Fighting Illini Mike