-   -   tadXL copyrights up for sale, a collection of 95 Excel financial functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/449126-tadxl-copyrights-up-sale-collection-95-excel-financial-functions.html)

Michael Marshall

tadXL copyrights up for sale, a collection of 95 Excel financial functions

I just had enough doing this without making a decent change

When you have a software product that is worth millions in it's present worth yet you are unable to find customers then I wouldn't bother developing any new versions of tadXL, which is a classic financial functions library

I am looking for someone to take this away from me in exchange for a reasonable sum of money as I have no money left not even to host the site that was promoting tadXL

You can reach me here at https://plus.google.com/109666872827367554171 and we will take it from there

Thank You