-   -   Pulling background color from master to other sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/448894-pulling-background-color-master-other-sheet.html)

jkriesel

Pulling background color from master to other sheet

I have Microsoft Excel 2007, and I need a function that will pull the background color of a cell from the Master sheet to a different sheet. I would appreciate any help with this! Thanks

jkriesel

Does anyone know this formula or function????

Claus Busch

Pulling background color from master to other sheet

Hi,

Am Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:59:12 +0100 schrieb jkriesel:

Does anyone know this formula or function????

there is no formula or function to copy formats. You have to copy and
pastespecial paste formats.

Regards
Claus Busch
--