-   -   Copy and shift data automaticaly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/448879-copy-shift-data-automaticaly.html)

Karolus

Copy and shift data automaticaly

Hi,

I'm wonder if there is a way to use native (prebuild) function to achieve the following:
- In sheet 2 I have a list of products in column A and price of product in column B
- In sheet 1 I want to select product with it's price

Currently working fine with vlookup function.

What I would like to add, is functionality that some products are related to each other means if I will select Product i.e. potato on sheet 1 from the list in sheet 2, I will create a special column C in sheet 2 with entry i.e. water which will determine my trigger that will add this product (water) automatically above my selected product (potato) and my product will be shifted down or up one row in sheet 1

Any idea?

regards
Karol