-   -   Macro for search tool with multiple entries (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/448246-macro-search-tool-multiple-entries.html)

bellfano

Macro for search tool with multiple entries

Hi guys,
I am looking for a Macro that works similarly (*) to the Excel Search tool: you enter a text in the message box and the tool looks in each and every cell of that sheet and go to the cell/s where it finds the text.
(*) The only diference is that I would like to do a multiple text search. For example y would like to be able to enter 2 words (eg. ball and match) and that excell looks for and go to the cell that have those 2 words, no matter of their order ball match, match ball, matchball. The same for 3 words criteria.
Thank you.
Regards,

shanermuls

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellfano (Post 1609669)
Hi guys,
I am looking for a Macro that works similarly (*) to the Excel Search tool: you enter a text in the message box and the tool looks in each and every cell of that sheet and go to the cell/s where it finds the text.
(*) The only diference is that I would like to do a multiple text search. For example y would like to be able to enter 2 words (eg. ball and match) and that excell looks for and go to the cell that have those 2 words, no matter of their order ball match, match ball, matchball. The same for 3 words criteria.
Thank you.
Regards,

A bit delayed but if you still want it - the attached should do the job

I only have it set to search in the current sheet - i think

bellfano

Thatīs awsome shanermuls!!
Thank you very much!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanermuls (Post 1609757)