-   -   Time Calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/448240-time-calculation.html)

ypurcaro

Time Calculation

I'm trying to calculate the start time and finish time in hour then convert to minute. I don't know what is wrong with my formula, it works on some but not all. Please help.

Thank you.

joeu2004[_2_]

Time Calculation

"ypurcaro" wrote:
I'm trying to calculate the start time and finish time in hour
then convert to minute. I don't know what is wrong with my formula,
it works on some but not all.

Neither do we, since you did not include your formula.

I mean, what the hell were you thinking: we can read your mind?

Living the Dream

Time Calculation

Tisk Tisk Joe

Did you skip your Mind Ready classes when you undertook your role as a
Newsgroup Guru?

For shame! now go back to Start and do not collect $200... :)

joeu2004[_2_]

Time Calculation

I wrote:
"ypurcaro" wrote:
I'm trying to calculate the start time and finish time in hour
then convert to minute. I don't know what is wrong with my formula,
it works on some but not all.

Neither do we, since you did not include your formula.

In addition to the formula, it would be helpful to have examples of data
that does work as well as data that does not work.