Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Wage Calculator Q

I'm trying to create a formula that will tot the total wages for an employee, twist is that premium applies if you work afte 12:00am

So I have Start and End Times, anything worked up to 12:00 is at Basic and everything after is at Time 1/2

Eg of times might be 17:30-02:30; thus 17:30-12:00 @ Basic + 00:01-02:30 at Time 1/2

A time such as 17:30-22:00, is easy, its when it crosses over miidnight is my problem
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I'm trying to create a formula that will tot the total wages for an employee, twist is that premium applies if you work afte 12:00am

So I have Start and End Times, anything worked up to 12:00 is at Basic and everything after is at Time 1/2

Eg of times might be 17:30-02:30; thus 17:30-12:00 @ Basic + 00:01-02:30 at Time 1/2

A time such as 17:30-22:00, is easy, its when it crosses over miidnight is my problem
Could you post an example workbook with some dummy data included?