-   -   freeze first colums and hide one colums (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/446802-freeze-first-colums-hide-one-colums.html)

pejoi

freeze first colums and hide one colums

i'm sorry for uncleared explanations.let's go through to it.. i had freeze the first colums which is A colums, and it is visible while scrolling through the B and C colums.The problem is how do i hide B colums? I only want A and C colums keep visible everytime i open the worksheet.thanks.

Living the Dream

On 9/08/2012 11:01 AM, pejoi wrote:
i'm sorry for uncleared explanations.let's go through to it.. i had
freeze the first colums which is A colums, and it is visible while
scrolling through the B and C colums.The problem is how do i hide B
colums? I only want A and C colums keep visible everytime i open the
worksheet.thanks.

Hi

Right Click on the letter B at the top of the column and select from
context menu "Hide" then save...

HTH
Mick.