Old April 11th 17, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default split range address into individual cell addresses

If I have a variable type variant and it contains a range of addresses.eg
Dim cell_addresses as variant
Cells_addresses= "$A$1,$B$3:$E$3"
And I want to split these ranges of addresses into one dimensional array to be like this
Wanted_array=("$A$1","$B$3","$C$3","$D$3","$E$3")
Help me please