-   -   complicated lookups? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/446669-complicated-lookups.html)

mrb13676

complicated lookups?

I have a smallish excel spreadsheet.
It is for an oncall roster.

In column A are the names of the individuals.
In column B is the letter "N" in the row of the people who are on call for the night.

How do I create a NEW list which has the names of those people who have the letter "N" next to their name?

Usually there are 35 odd names in column A and only 4-5 have "N" in column B.

Is this possible? Have looked at VLOOKUP and INDEX-MATCH but am having no joy.
Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

Don Guillett[_2_]

complicated lookups?

--
mrb13676

How about just using datafilterautofilterfilter on N column