-   -   How to reference a cell based on the minimum of division of two cells, please help? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/446437-how-reference-cell-based-minimum-division-two-cells-please-help.html)

Ledzep898

How to reference a cell based on the minimum of division of two cells, please help?

Hi, I'm new to using formulas on excel, and I have a problem that'll probably be easy to fix. I'm trying to select a value in one cell based on the minimum of the quotients of other cells. If there's any way you know of to put that in one function, let me know. Thanks. (: