-   -   "Repeat Rows" - selected printed pages only (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/446116-repeat-rows-selected-printed-pages-only.html)

CGat

"Repeat Rows" - selected printed pages only

Is there a way to limit the printing of "Repeat Rows" to select pages only? I have a six page report and need to repeat the first few rows only on page 1, 3 and 4, but NOT on pages 2, 5 and 6. Is there a way to achieve this? Excel 2007.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

"Repeat Rows" - selected printed pages only

Two separate print jobs.

Hide pages 2, 5 and 6............print visible pages with repeating
rows.

Reverse the process for second print job.

Gord

On Sun, 20 May 2012 22:03:20 +0000, CGat
-invalid wrote:

Is there a way to limit the printing of "Repeat Rows" to select pages
only? I have a six page report and need to repeat the first few rows
only on page 1, 3 and 4, but NOT on pages 2, 5 and 6. Is there a way to
achieve this? Excel 2007.

CGat

Thank you Gord. I was hoping there was something more elegant but given your experience I suspect not. Once again, thank you.

Chris

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord Dibben[_2_] (Post 1601967)

-invalid wrote:

Is there a way to limit the printing of "Repeat Rows" to select pages
only? I have a six page report and need to repeat the first few rows
only on page 1, 3 and 4, but NOT on pages 2, 5 and 6. Is there a way to
achieve this? Excel 2007.

Gord Dibben[_2_]

"Repeat Rows" - selected printed pages only

If you have to print this report many times you could set up a couple
of Custom Views including print settings. Then just switch views to
print.

Or you could do it with a macro but would still be two print jobs.

Gord

-invalid wrote:
-

Is there a way to limit the printing of "Repeat Rows" to select pages
only? I have a six page report and need to repeat the first few rows
only on page 1, 3 and 4, but NOT on pages 2, 5 and 6. Is there a way

achieve this? Excel 2007.-