-   -   Conditional Formatting with 2 variables (or 3?) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445997-conditional-formatting-2-variables-3-a.html)

gbeaulieu

Conditional Formatting with 2 variables (or 3?)

1 Attachment(s)
I have a problem that I've been trying to solve the last 2 days without results.

I need to add the period in which an employee will be working in a graph ( see Calendar Tab).

In the sheet 1, every employees will have a task assigned and a period. The task will be a drop down list (I only use 1,2 or 3 for now) and each task will have a different colour. Also, the period will be entered manually (for month to month).

For every task and period entered, I need the fields in the sheet Calendar to be automatically filled giving the criteria. For example, if employee xxx1 is assigned to task 1(let's say it's red) from May 2012 to December 2012, in the Calendar tab, a red line should appear automatically next to his name from May 2012 to December 2012.

Anyone as a solution for me?

Regards!