-   -   Lookup Function help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445778-lookup-function-help.html)

Yunus

Lookup Function help

Hi

In Sheet 1 I have a Table Array (A5:W352), If I filter out the blank
cells in Column C I get the desired display in Columns A, B, F, G & K
but in the wrong order...
I want to set this up in Sheet 2 e.g
In Sheet2 Cell A2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
B5
In Sheet2 Cell B2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
A5
In Sheet2 Cell C2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
F5
Can some please help, thanks

Yunus

Lookup Function help

In article , yunus786
@btopenworld.com says...

Hi

In Sheet 1 I have a Table Array (A5:W352), If I filter out the blank
cells in Column C I get the desired display in Columns A, B, F, G & K
but in the wrong order...
I want to set this up in Sheet 2 e.g
In Sheet2 Cell A2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
B5
In Sheet2 Cell B2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
A5
In Sheet2 Cell C2, Lookup in Sheet 1 Cell B5 if not blank then return
F5
Can some please help, thanks

Sorry in the e.g It Should Lookup in Sheet1 Cell C5, not B5