-   -   INDIRET fill (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445771-indiret-fill.html)

marygo

INDIRET fill

Hello,

I would like to use the Indirect function to get data from a file (called 'accent'). I am able to do that, and my first row is ready to go. Now I'd like to have the fill proceed as follows: to add 25 (i.e., down 25 rows) from the cell directly above it. The columns often vary (i.e., I have 5 columns per row from the source file that are being pulled).

Thanks!

isabelle

INDIRET fill

hi,

please show us the formula you use and works well for the first row

--
isabelle

Le 2012-04-13 14:18, marygo a écrit :
Hello,

I would like to use the Indirect function to get data from a file
(called 'accent'). I am able to do that, and my first row is ready to
go. Now I'd like to have the fill proceed as follows: to add 25 (i.e.,
down 25 rows) from the cell directly above it. The columns often vary
(i.e., I have 5 columns per row from the source file that are being
pulled).

Thanks!

Don Guillett[_2_]

INDIRET fill