-   -   Excel import from PeopleSoft; formulas dont work (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445695-excel-import-peoplesoft%3B-formulas-dont-work.html)

AnaInMiami72

Excel import from PeopleSoft; formulas dont work

I have a excel file imported from PeopleSoft. I'm trying to do vlookup; the cell which contains the vlookup formula will not calculate. Both the source and cell with the formula are both "text" and I have copied the contents to a new spreadsheet. I'm out of ideas. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Don Guillett[_2_]

--
AnaInMiami72

Send file to dguillett1 @gmail.com with a complete explanation and examples