-   -   list box item (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/445513-list-box-item.html)

kalpesh

list box item

Hello,

sheet1 in A column

create l list name is item contain a2:a5000 look like below

ball
bat
hocky
ball
bat
carrom
vollyball
football
hocky
carrrom......

and B1 cell cotain validatiion list item
now my problem is B1 cell show double item like bat 2 time carrom 2 time

how

Gord Dibben[_2_]

list box item

See John Walkenbach's site for code to limit listbox fillrange to
unique items only.

http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php..._unique_items/

Gord

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:23:54 -0500, kalpesh
wrote:

Hello,

sheet1 in A column

create l list name is item contain a2:a5000 look like below

ball
bat
hocky
ball
bat
carrom
vollyball
football
hocky
carrrom......

and B1 cell cotain validatiion list item
now my problem is B1 cell show double item like bat 2 time carrom 2 time

how

GS[_2_]

list box item

Gord Dibben formulated the question :

wrote:

Hello,

sheet1 in A column

create l list name is item contain a2:a5000 look like below

ball
bat
hocky
ball
bat
carrom
vollyball
football
hocky
carrrom......

and B1 cell cotain validatiion list item
now my problem is B1 cell show double item like bat 2 time carrom 2 time

how

Might not be a solution since the oP refs the DV dropdown list!

--
Garry

ClassicVB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Gord Dibben[_2_]

list box item

Should have clarified.

I posted John's solution as an alternative.

To get uniques in a DV dropdown I think OP would have to first filter
for uniques, copy to a new location then use that list.

Gord

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:52:51 -0400, GS wrote:

Might not be a solution since the oP refs the DV dropdown list!

--
Garry

GS[_2_]

list box item

Gord Dibben has brought this to us :
Should have clarified.

I posted John's solution as an alternative.

To get uniques in a DV dropdown I think OP would have to first filter
for uniques, copy to a new location then use that list.

Gord

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:52:51 -0400, GS wrote:

Might not be a solution since the oP refs the DV dropdown list!

--
Garry

I agree!