-   -   Unhiding multiple worksheets in Excel 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44527-unhiding-multiple-worksheets-excel-2000-a.html)

Juana Cafe

Unhiding multiple worksheets in Excel 2000

Any way to unhide multipe sheets without going to FormatSheetUnhide for
EACH sheet individually ? I am talking about a very large number of hidden
sheets in multiple workbooks, so a macro would probably not work. Are there
any keyboard shortcuts ?? Excel doesn't offer the Shift+click/Ctrl+click
selection in the Unhide box. Thank you.

JE McGimpsey

Only using a macro. One way:

Public Sub UnhideAll()