-   -   Filtering data and replace on to an new worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44403-filtering-data-replace-new-worksheet.html)

Jessie

Filtering data and replace on to an new worksheet

I have a lot of info about different suppliers on one datasheet and I would
like to divide this into different sheets. This way I can find the info of
each supplier on a separate worksheet and I look at the result of all my
suppliers separately.
Is this possible?
(I'm trying to put this action in a macro, so I can look the results of all
my suppliers whenever I want)

Ron de Bruin

Hi Jessie

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jessie" wrote in message ...
I have a lot of info about different suppliers on one datasheet and I would
like to divide this into different sheets. This way I can find the info of
each supplier on a separate worksheet and I look at the result of all my
suppliers separately.
Is this possible?
(I'm trying to put this action in a macro, so I can look the results of all
my suppliers whenever I want)

CLR

You might consider just using the AutoFilter to filter out only the Supplier
you are interested in at the time.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3