-   -   How do I get custom views created in Excel 2K to show in Excel 200 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44317-how-do-i-get-custom-views-created-excel-2k-show-excel-200-a.html)

Tina Bradshaw

How do I get custom views created in Excel 2K to show in Excel 200

I have a user that created a couple of different views in a rather large
workbook. She did this in Excel 2000. Now our company went to Office 2003
and when she wants to go in now and edit her views, not only is the option to
edit a view gone, but so is the list of all of her custom views. I need to
retrieve that list some how so that she does not have to recreate anything.