-   -   ActiveX works in my spreadsheet but when sent to others, doesn't (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44312-activex-works-my-spreadsheet-but-when-sent-others-doesnt.html)

Sharron

ActiveX works in my spreadsheet but when sent to others, doesn't

I have created a spreadsheet with ActiveX controls (check boxes). Most of
the people I have sent it to can mark the "check box", but some cannot. Any
idea why some cannot mark the box?

JE McGimpsey

If some are using MacXL, ActiveX won't work.