-   -   How to share a workbook to our staffs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/44016-how-share-workbook-our-staffs.html)

Calculate Date range

How to share a workbook to our staffs

Hi all,

I really need your help to provide the instructions and steps on how to
share out the workbook to all our staffs and I would able to do the changes
and update the data as and when by differrent staff.

Your help is much appreciated.

Gary L Brown

HelpMicrosoft Excel Help
Type in 'share workbook'
Print out the instructions.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".