-   -   column won't unhide (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/43577-column-wont-unhide.html)

cam

column won't unhide

I see column AH & AJ, can't find AI. I think it is trapped inside a page
break? It won't unhide.

dominicb

Good evening cam

Are you sure you have hidden it an not just set it really narrow.
Highlight columns AH and AJ and goto Format Column Width and type a
number in the box. You can reset the widths of AH and AJ once you get
AI back.

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18932

Cutter

Or type AI2 into the Name Box and hit the Enter key. This will make
cell AI2 active even if it's hidden or real narrow.

Now do the Format Column Width and type an 8 in the width area

--
Cutter
Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9848

bj

try selecting both AH and AJ, set the cursor such that the shape is a set of
parallel lines with a line coming out of each side between the two columns
and double clicking.