-   -   EDATE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/43293-edate.html)

Droodhall

EDATE

I use Excell 2002. The function EDATE appears to be available. But it does
not work.

David Billigmeier

You need to install the Analysis ToolPak Add in:

Tools-Add Ins-Check Analysis ToolPak
Dave

"Droodhall" wrote:

I use Excell 2002. The function EDATE appears to be available. But it does
not work.

Chip Pearson

What do you mean by "does not work". If you get a #NAME error,
you need to install the Analysis Tool Pak. Go to the Options
menu, choose Add-Ins, and put a check next to "Analysis Tool
Pak".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson