-   -   Saving Version Control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42347-saving-version-control.html)

Rob

Saving Version Control

Hi

I'm looking in to low level version control in Excel (2003), is there a
function (or any other option) to display on the worksheet itself the date,
time and user name who last saved that file?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Rob

Bob Phillips

Put this code in a standard code module

'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Function DocProps(prop As String)
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
Application.Volatile
On Error GoTo err_value
DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocument*Properties _
(prop)
Exit Function
err_value:
DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue)