-   -   Counting a range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42345-counting-range.html)

Blink

Counting a range

Hi,
I am having problems using a count formula. I have a list of numbers
and I want to count how many numbers are greater than 200. I'm not
sure which count formula to use and how to use it. Please help!
Thanks!

Morrigan

The formula that you are looking for would be COUNTIF(), read it up.

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094

Excel_Geek

=COUNTIF(A1:A25,"200"), where "A1:A25" is whatever your range is.

--
Excel_Geek

Excel_Geek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26423
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399096