-   -   Conditional Format to Highlight entire Row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42243-conditional-format-highlight-entire-row.html)

shital shah

Conditional Format to Highlight entire Row?

Hi I am Useing conditional formatting to highlight items that are in a list
on the worksheet with function
=countif($d$1:$d$6,A2)
Where my list is from A2:c100 but when i use this function it highlight only
that cell how can i highlight row of that data. i.e. a3 to c3

Pls help.
****al

Excel_Geek

I'm not sure i totally follow you, but what if you changed the formula
in the conditional formatting window to...

=countif($d$1:$d$6,$A2)

(Added $ symbol in from of the A in "A2")

And applied this conditional format to each cell, column A, B, and C?

--
Excel_Geek

Excel_Geek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26423
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398935