Conditional formating help needed

1 1000
2 1500
3 900
4 2000
5 2000
6 4000

Given the data above in COL A
Starting at line 2 I want to color the background of the cell containing
"1500" in GREEN because it is HIGHER than the one above it
Line 3 "900" would be color RED because it is lower than the one above
Line 5 "2000" would be YELLOW because it is the same size as the the one
above

How can this be done in Conditional formatting.
Thanks

Morrigan

Highlight A3:A7

Formula is =A3A2 (Green)