-   -   Nested If with And (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42094-nested-if.html)

TheLeafs

Nested If with And

Good day,

I am looking for assistance in creating an excel formula. I have
attempted many different variations of it, but nothing worked.
Basically, I am trying to accomplish this:

The user will enter a value in a cell (B2)

If that value is greater than the value in cell C10 place the word
"Above"
If that value is lower than the value in cell C11 place the word
"Below"
If that value is between cell C10 and C11 place the work "Ok"
If that value is " ", put "" in the cell

Any help would be great.

Thanks

--
TheLeafs
TheLeafs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10131

Bernie Deitrick

TheLeafs,

=IF(B2="","",IF(B2C10,"Above",IF(B2<C11,"Below"," OK")))

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"TheLeafs" wrote in message

[...]