-   -   Sort defaults (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42093-sort-defaults.html)

JohnM

Sort defaults

When working with Excel 2002, we have set the columns up with headers. After
adding another entry into the spreadsheet, we do a column sort to alphabetize
the column.
We have 5 spreadsheets in the workbook. Three of these, we can sort without
sorting the header. The other 2, it sorts the header.
When going through Data-Sort..., we can choose Header Row on each of the
spreadsheets. The two we have problems with, it defaults to No Header Row.
How can I make it default to Header Row?
It would save me much time to just use the icpn on the toolbar.
Thanks,
John

Ian

I've just replied to this in microsoft.public.excel

--
Ian