-   -   pivot table to sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/42083-pivot-table-sheets.html)

Emom

pivot table to sheets

I have an Excel question that I hope you can help me with. I know in the past
I have seen this done, but can't remember how to do it. When I create a
pivot table and have all the info listed there, how do I get that list to be
on individual sheets? For example, I have a list of VP's with all their cost
centers. I thought there was a way to get all the VP's to be listed on
separate sheets without having to copy the sheets and selecting which VP for
each sheet

John Michl

If you Pivot table is summarized by VP, you should be able to double
click on a value related to one of the VPs and Excel will create a
drill down sheet for that VP. Is that what you are talking about?

- John

Emom

Actually no - I know how to do that. What I am talking about is the fact
that if you do something it brings all the VP's down to their individual
sheet (as the pivot table) and the sheet gets named by the VP.

"John Michl" wrote:

If you Pivot table is summarized by VP, you should be able to double
click on a value related to one of the VPs and Excel will create a
drill down sheet for that VP. Is that what you are talking about?

- John

John Michl

Sorry. I'm not familiar with that. I would think that if the sheet is
getting renamed, it is probably some VBA macro that is accomplishing
it.

Good luck.

- John

John Michl

Sorry. I'm not familiar with that. I would think that if the sheet is
getting renamed, it is probably some VBA macro that is accomplishing
it.

Good luck.

- John

Debra Dalgleish

Select a cell in the pivot table
ON the Pivot toolbar, choose PivotTableShow Pages

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List