-   -   move one row to another in excel (worksheet) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/41654-move-one-row-another-excel-worksheet.html)

Officer Cofer

move one row to another in excel (worksheet)

I work for a county jail and I am trying to create a data base to manage
inmates. I hope I can explain what I am doing in order to get the help I
need. I have 7 worksheets in 1 workbook with 10 columns in each. Each sheet
is the same. in 3 of the columns I want to put in a YES or NO drop down box.
If all 3 equal YES i want that information on that row to move to a different
sheet. If one of the boxes equals NO i want it to move that information to a
different sheet. I am making an attempt to streamline my work with out
doubling my time by having to cut and paste

Biff

Hi!

This would require VBA programming. Try posting this in the Programming
forum.

Biff