-   -   #N/A! to be blank please. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/41566-n-blank-please.html)

Steved

#N/A! to be blank please.

Hello from Steved

if no value it is returning a #N/A! please how to I have the cell blank
I know it is iserror but not to shore how to go about putingit in the below
formula.

=VLOOKUP(D6,$U$2:$Y$2000,5,FALSE)

Thankyou

Steved

Hello from Steved

While waiting I took a look at other posts andf came up with the below.

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(D6,$U$2:$Y$2000,5,FALSE)),"",VLOO KUP(D6,$U$2:$Y$2000,5,FALSE))

Thankyou.