-   -   Problems with Copy and Paste in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/41106-problems-copy-paste-excel.html)

signal2noise

Problems with Copy and Paste in Excel

When I try to copy a range of cells the resulting paste gives a bitmap of the
whole spreadsheet. I do not want this. How do I resolve this problem so that
I paste the cells that I have copied only ?

Dodo

?B?c2lnbmFsMm5vaXNl?=
wrote in :

When I try to copy a range of cells the resulting paste gives a bitmap
of the whole spreadsheet. I do not want this. How do I resolve this
problem so that I paste the cells that I have copied only ?

How do you copy and how do you paste?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)