-   -   count and limit radio button selections (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/40668-count-limit-radio-button-selections.html)

klintonselkirk

count and limit radio button selections

I want to take a poll with 4 answer options displayed as radio buttons. I
want to tally the number of each option chosen for a specific question and I
also want one of the options to be limited to the number of times it can be
chosen . i.e. Options are Definately, Sounds Good, Maybe and No Way there are
50 rows of activities only 5 may be answered as Definately When all user
answer I want to paste answers into one spreadsheet then look speciically at
activity X and count how many answered Definately, Sounds Good, Maybe or No
Way.

Dave Peterson

see one response at your other post in .misc.

--

Dave Peterson