-   -   How can i swap between the tabs in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/40355-how-can-i-swap-between-tabs-excel.html)

CC

How can i swap between the tabs in excel?

I'm looking for a shortuct, similar to the way that you can press alt and tab
to move between documents on the task bar at the bottom. Is there a shortcut
in microsoft excel that will allow you to swap between teh different pages
(tabs?) in an excel book without having to use the mouse?

Ron de Bruin

Hi CC

Ctrl PageDown
Ctrl PageUp

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"CC" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a shortuct, similar to the way that you can press alt and tab
to move between documents on the task bar at the bottom. Is there a shortcut
in microsoft excel that will allow you to swap between teh different pages
(tabs?) in an excel book without having to use the mouse?

CC

Thanks, thats brilliant!

CC

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi CC

Ctrl PageDown
Ctrl PageUp

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"CC" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a shortuct, similar to the way that you can press alt and tab
to move between documents on the task bar at the bottom. Is there a shortcut
in microsoft excel that will allow you to swap between teh different pages
(tabs?) in an excel book without having to use the mouse?

Don Guillett

Actually, Ron can do better tricks of brilliance than that.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"CC" wrote in message