-   -   Pivot Tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/40181-pivot-tables.html)

dipsy

Pivot Tables

Hi!

I have a workbook that has 3 pivot tables. It uses the datasheet
(2005Data) that is also in the workbook. I have named the datasheet (under
pivot options) so that it is one sheet from which all the 3 pivot tables get
data - this reduces the size of the file.

However, every month, I get new data input (output) - that comes in form of
a sheet. I add that sheet to the workbook and have used index and match to
get the updates from this into the 2005Data sheet. This means I have 2
duplicate sheets in one workbook.

Can someone help me such that my output sheet becomes the only source of
data - and all I do is somhow make that the source of the 3 pivot tables.

Thanks.