-   -   Changing the Name of the Column in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/39960-changing-name-column-excel.html)

Santosh Budalakoti

Changing the Name of the Column in Excel

Dear Concerned,

Currently i am using Windows XP Professional on P-4, My problem is that the
name of the Columns in my Excel Sheet are as 1,2,3,4,5,6, but i want to
change tham as A,B,C,D,E,F....

Please advise how it can be possible.

Thanks in Advance

Alan

Tools Options Click the 'General' tab Uncheck R1C1 Reference Style
Regards,
Alan.
"Santosh Budalakoti" wrote in
message ...