-   -   Need combinations of values from a list to add up to a specific Va (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/39880-need-combinations-values-list-add-up-specific-va.html)

GUY

Need combinations of values from a list to add up to a specific Va

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me with the following problem.

I have a long list of volumes/values in column A and a specific "target"
volume on the side.

I need excel to return me all possible combinations of the volumes in column
A to add up to the specific "taget" volume.

I have tried goal seek, scenarios etc. but I cannot get anything to work.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Guy